Details of French Dinky 24S Simca 8 Cabriolet
The French Dinky Simca 8 Cabriolet.
Through its life The Simca 8 Sports Cabriolet had a few variations in the mold as well as in color and wheels.
It always had white plain rubber tires, cast glossy exterior with open windshield and matte interior with cream steering wheel. Hubs were always ridged and convex. The base plate was black sheet metal with the name and manufacturer embossed in it and the number 24S.The known variations are:
- 1952: Plain cast wheels, thin screen, black body and tan interior.
- 1953-1954: Plain cast wheels, thin screen, black/red or grey/red.
- 1955-1956: Chromed cast wheels, thin screen, black/red or grey/red.
- 1957-1958: Chromed cast wheels, thick screen, black/red. grey/red.
- 1959: Chromed cast wheels, thick screen, light blue-green or cream/red body and red interior.
Model features:detailed interior
Origin:Made in France
Vehicle model:8 Cabriolet
Wheels:cast hubs, cast ridged hubs, plain rubber tyres, white tyres
If you know about this model you can add more detail by picking from the list below. New detail is monitored and inapproprite content will be removed. If the detail is not in the pick list or if you spot an error please contact the email@example.com where you can also send pictures of your models to add to the site.