Details of Dinky 214 Hillman Imp Rally
The Dinky Hillman Imp Rally. Number 35 shown on the doors. It was available in blue finish. Released as Dinky 214 in 1966 withdrawn as Dinky 214 in 1968.
Event:Monte Carlo Rally, Rally
Markings:racing numbers, racing numbers
Model features:detailed engine, jewelled headlights, opening bonnet, simple interior
Origin:Made in England
Vehicle type:saloon car
Wheels:shaped spun hubs, tyres with tread
If you know about this model you can add more detail by email to: email@example.com where you can also send pictures of your models to add to the site.
Related models on this site that may be of interest.
- Corgi 206 Hillman Husky
- Corgi 206M Hillman Husky
- Corgi 251 Hillman Imp
- Corgi 302 Hillman Hunter London to Sidney Marathon
- Dinky 138 Hillman Imp
- Dinky 154 Hillman Minx Saloon
- Dinky 175 Hillman Minx
- Dinky 40F Hillman Minx
- French Dinky 154 Hillman Minx Saloon
- Matchbox 43A Hillman Minx
- Spot-On 287 Hillman Minx 1600
- Spot-On 406 Hillman Minx and Dingy
- Spot-On N 107 Hillman Minx
Links to external sites that may be of interest. Please report any broken links to the webmaster.
Thank you to the following contributors of images and or information for this page.
- Thanks to Theo Vereecken (routemasters.nl)
- Thanks to Tommy's Toys